2. Finally found a grown-up dress for graduation.
3. Wore said dress under this ridiculously hot polyester-rayon blend, but MAGNIFICENT robe to my MFA graduation!!!
4. Wrote a hopefully helpful email to a prospective graduate student that has been accepted to both the Screenwriting and Children's Literature programs at my alma mater (it's weird to refer to it as such, now. Ah, bittersweet).
5. Placed thousands of applications out into the world and am now gearing up for interviews (gotta have the day job to support the dream), all while planning my ultimate-relocation-mission post haste.
6. Lastly, I've been eagerly anticipating this awesomeness to happen: A live-chat about outlining from none-other than Jackson Pearce herself. Ah, so excited!!! If you haven't checked out her blog or watched her YouTube Channel, you're so missing out.
That is all for now. I'll be back soon with more regular blogging.