Friday, March 29, 2013

No Words, but Fun Links - #17

There were no words on the WIP for me today, friends.

Just a day to get back into my regular job (after the brief hiatus with ill family), and relax a bit. Plus the children started spring break today. Today. It's Friday, y'all. Why didn't spring break start on Saturday, or Monday of next week?

Anyway, I have something fun for y'all.

I've mentioned getting some craft advice from YA author Jackson Pearce. And you may remember I mentioned that some of that advice came from her live shows - which I couldn't link to because they're not recorded.

Well, it turns out there was one she recorded, and has left up for your learning pleasure. 
I give you Jackson Pearce on Publishing:


Word Count: 0 (back at it tomorrow)

Happy Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment