Monday, April 29, 2013

Day of Relaxing - #48

Today I took some me time. Which included:

-social time with a bestie. It was her birthday and we hadn't had "us time" over coffee in forever. So, it was a must. And it was absolutely delightful. Like a metaphorical cup of espresso and a therapy session and the best ever shopping spree all wrapped into one.

-organized my desk area. It was nothing but pure clutter after the chaos of the last few weeks.

-took a drive and absorbed the bright sunshine, warm breeze, and creek view while I sang along (out of key) to my story's playlist.

-a little at home spa treatment. Which is just a fancy way of saying: long bath, deep face scrub, and painting of my nails: fingers and toes.

All of this is in preparation for my upcoming return to regular life post TWN (two week notice).

Now, I'm off to bake some sweets.

Hope you've had a relaxing day, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment