Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Out of the Office. Have Some Coffee - #28

Major story overhaul today.

Well, outline to be more precise.

And it was only three scenes.

All right, I guess it was really only a major overhaul of a teeny section of the outline. But totally necessary. So, you know, I don't wander off into irrelevant story-land when I start drafting again tomorrow.

Since I have no great links, or wise words, or word counts to share today, you should have some of my favorite Iced Coffee.

No really, here is the most fabulous recipe for Iced Coffee. Concocted by one of my favorite chef's, Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond:

pic via @Pioneer Woman's website
(click on the picture to go to her site for the recipe)
Word Count: *brainstorming, outlining*

Happy Writing!


No comments:

Post a Comment